"The only real elegance is in the mind; if you've got that, the rest really comes from it.“
Topics / Bereiche / Settori:
- Civil engineering surface and underground / Hoch- und Tiefbau / Edilizia ed infrastrutture
- Architecture / Architektur / Architettura
- Education science / Pädagogik / Pedagogia
- Minority rights / Minderheitenrecht / Diritti delle minoranze
- Interior design
- Lifestyle topics /Lifestyle Themen / Tematiche Lifestyle
References / Referenzen / Referenze:
- Freie Universität Bozen - Fakultät für Bildungswissenschaften (IT-DE, DE-IT)
- EURAC – Institut für Minderheitenrecht (IT-DE, DE-IT)
- BWB Ingenieurbüro GmbH (IT-DE)
- LIDL Italia Srl (DE-IT (IT-DE)
- SWS Engineering Spa (IT-DE)
- MODUS Architects (IT-DE)
- L’Officiel Hommes Deutschland (IT-DE)
I started writing Runway Reports for the independent Japanese Composite Magazine during the Bachelor in Fashion Design at the Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) in Milan, Italy. In 2002 I moved to Munich, Germany to work for the fashion department of the Magazin der Süddeutschen Zeitung, the weekly supplement of the Süddeutsche Zeitung, Germany’s biggest newspaper. I worked as fashion editor, stylist and as personal assistant to the fashion director. During this time I also organized the Lifestyle-Product-Pages for Mitsubishi’s Sprint-magazine.
At the end of 2005, after working for three and a half years in the fashion world, I decided to take a break and do something completely different: voluntary service in Peru, South America. I worked in projects of the Liechtenstein Development Service (LED) in Moro, which support the children of “Internado Santo Toribio” and “Internado Santa Rosa” to do homework and cut cloth in the local fair-trade tailoring. I also organized the production of 2000 organic cotton t-shirts for the South Tyrolean Südtirols Katholische Jugend (SKJ) in Italy.
Back in Europe at the end of 2006, I started working as a freelance journalist for several magazines such as Brigitte Young Miss (BYM), Cool Schrank and than Franzmagazine.com, Pool-Magazin and -Journal, SZ-Magazin, Austrianfashion.net, Zebra as well as writing the Men’s Style Blog for Germany’s GQ.com from the Milano Moda Uomo Fashion Shows S/S 08 and 09.
In 2009 I started to work also as a freelance translator mainly in the fields of civil engineering surface and underground, architecture, interior design, lifestyle topics, education science and minority rights but I‘m also open for every other challenge.
Since autumn 2007 I work also in a school library in South Tyrol (first in Brunico and after one year in Bressanone) as librarian.